Пред некое време во обид да навлезам повеќе во “поимот” Web 2.0 постирав еден текст на Tim O’Reilly за Web 2.0
Со истиот ниет ова го прави и Mark Glaser од Mediashift во посотот со наслов What is Web 2.0, and Should You Care?
From time to time, MediaShift will try to explain the jargon of the digital media revolution, the catch-phrases and buzz words that get bandied about ad infinitum — yet no one really knows what they are. Use the comments to share your own personal definition of what Web 2.0 is and isn’t.
Еве ги предлог дефинициите кои може да се најдат по интернетов а ги собрал Mark во неговиот пост:
1. Generally refers to a second generation of services available on the World Wide Web that let people collaborate, and share information online (Source: Wikipedia).
2. Web 2.0 is the network as platform, spanning all connected devices (Source: Tim O’Reilly of O’Reilly Publishing, who runs the Web 2.0 conference).
3. With its allusion to the version numbers that commonly designate software upgrades, Web 2.0 was a trendy way to indicate an improved form of the World Wide Web (also from Wikipedia).
4. Web 2.0 is the latest moniker in an endless effort to reignite the dot-com mania of the late 1990s (Source: John Dvorak of PC Magazine).
5. It’s a technology upgrade, one that finally does what they’d said version 1.0 would do (Source: Paul Boutin of Slate).
Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is excellent, as well as the content!. Thanks For Your article about ÐŸÐ¾Ð²Ñ‚Ð¾Ñ€Ð½Ð¾ Ð·Ð° Web 2.0 | Ðš Ðž Ðœ Ð£ Ð Ð˜ Ðš Ð Ð¦ Ð˜ Ð˜ .