Еве една листа во која се опшува профилот на читатели на најпознатите Американски дневни весници. Мотивирани од неа, барам помош да составиме некоја слична ваква листа за нашата крајно „издефинирана” читателска публика.
1. The Wall Street Journal is read by people who run the country.
2. The Washington Post is read by people who think they run the country.
3. The New York Times is read by people who think they should run the country and who are very good at crossword puzzles.
4. USA Today is read by people who think they ought to run the country but don’t really understand The New York Times. They do, however, like their statistics shown in pie charts.
5. The Los Angeles Times is read by people who wouldn’t mind running the country—if they could find the time, and if they didn’t have to leave Southern California to do it.
6. The Boston Globe is read by people whose parents used to run the country and did a far superior job, thank you very much.
7. The New York Daily News is read by people who aren’t too sure who’s running the country and don’t really care as long as they can get a seat on the subway.
8. The New York Post is read by people who don’t care who is running the country as long as they do something really scandalous, preferably while intoxicated.
9. The Miami Herald is read by people who are running another country but need the baseball scores.
10. The San Francisco Chronicle is read by people who aren’t sure there is a country, or if anyone is running it; but, if so, they oppose all they stand for.
Не знаев дека ти планираш да го ставаш во пост. 🙁